Here at Rutland Radiators we are able to offer all clients the opportunity to work with our in-house design team to create a bespoke design. Whether you have a unique concept which you would like to be created, or you have are trying to source a like-for-like replacement of an existing or historic product, we are here to help.
Trained in working with our high quality, German produced DZR brass, our designers will take you step-by-step through the design process from concept to delivery.
If you are interested in this service, please note that it always helps our team if we can be supplied with a sketch, photo or accurate description of your request with dimensions.
In addition to our bespoke design service we also offer a range of over 20 standard finishes. Furthermore, we are able to offer a market leading finish matching service based upon a sample being sent*. This is particularly effective when clients are trying to create a complete bathroom design involving many different manufacturers.
In 2017 we were proud to introduce our new powder coating service, meaning we can meet almost every colour request from clients.
We can design and create:
- BESPOKE TOWEL RAILS – Manufactured from DZR brass.
- BESPOKE TOWEL WARMERS – Manufactured from DZR brass.
- BESPOKE FLOOR-TO-CEILING TOWEL RAILS – Manufactured from DZR brass.
- BESPOKE LAUNDRY RACKS - Manufactured from DZR brass.
- BESPOKE BASIN STANDS – Manufactured from DZR brass with accompanying marble and ceramic bowls where applicable.
- BESPOKE SHOWER CURTAIN RAILS – Manufactured from DZR brass with brass curtain rings.
- BESPOKE GRAB RAILS - Manufactured from DZR brass.
- BESPOKE MIRRORS - Manufactured from brass & British glass.
Prior to distribution each item is pressure tested to 14 Bar to ensure the design has been correctly manufactured to provide the desired amount of heat and will arrive to site professionally packaged with our trusted couriers.
* Exact or as near to as is possible
If you are interested in our bespoke design service, please do not hesitate to get in touch by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01252 790464.